Senior Center Happenings and Volunteer Opportunities
BREAKFAST | Served Monday through Friday 8 AM - 9 AM
(Suggested donation $1)
COFFEE AND SNACK | Served Monday through Friday 1:45 PM- 2 PM
MOVIES | Every Wednesday at 1 PM Free popcorn and soda.
BINGO | Mondays and Fridays starting at 1 PM -2:45 PM
FOXWOODS CASINO | $29 and Departs from the Lynn Senior Center
6:30 AM and returns approximately at 6:45 PM. See our monthly newsletter for travel dates. Sign up at the Lynn Senior Center or Call Rosa or Pam.
IN2L (It’s never too late) KIOSK | The kiosk for living well.
Two programs of the aging and disability resource consortium of the Greater North Shore.
- Tuesdays 9 AM until 11 AM and Thursdays 8 AM until 11 AM
- Located at the Lynn Senior Center
- Play Games, have fun, explore, learn and connect with others
- A virtual gateway to many resources and connect with others.
Volunteer Opportunities | If you are interested in volunteering at the senior center there are positions available; Serving lunch to the seniors, once a month Newsletter assembly, Good will ambassadors, or driving the bus for day trips. Inquire with in, ask for Erica.
- We are always looking for suggestions and ideas for activities, programs or events. Please let us know how we can improve your senior center. Your input is important to us!
- The Lynn Council on Aging Senior Center appreciates your support in the community so that we may continue to assist our elders while aging in place independently.